I’m sure many of you are wondering how to say I love you, I miss you and other romantic phrase in the Lebanese dialect. If you go out with, or you spouse is, someone of Lebanese descent, these sentences will come in handy. I’m sure they would enjoy hearing them from you in their own dialect.
Below are 9 common Lebanese love phrases, and you could also watch the video above for more words and sentences about Love.
- i miss you: chta’telak (for man)/ chta’telik (for woman)
- you are very beautiful: enteh ktir Helweh (for woman)
- you are very handsome: enta ktir Helo (for man)
- you have beautiful eyes: aayounak helwin (for man)/ aayounik helwin (for woman)
- kiss me: bousneh (for man)/ bousineh (for woman)
- i love you: bhebak (for man)/ bhebik (for woman)
- i will always love you: bhebak aatoul (for man)/ bhebik aatoul (for woman)
- i am thinking of you: aam fakker fik (for man)/ aam fakker fike (for woman)
- my love: Habibeh (for man)/ Habibteh (for woman)
Check out my Lebanese Valentine lesson below then check out the 2nd Valentine video here.
Hiiba with love! enjoy
If you like this post, please don’t forget to like or share
And if you would like to subscribe to my channel, you could do so on the button below
Master the dialect / Maitrisez le dialecte
Last modified: January 23, 2016