- it’s hot: fi chob
- it’s really hot: fi ktir chob
- i am warm: ana mchawwab (for man)/ ana mchawbeh (for women)
- i am too warm: ana ktir mchawwab (for man)/ ana ktir mchawbeh (for woman)
- i want to take a shower: baddeh ethamam
- i want cold water: baddeh mayy msa’aa
- take me to the beach: khedneh aal baher (for man)/ khedineh aal baher (for woman)
N.B: today’s temperature in Beirut is 32 degrees at midday.
Watch the lesson on the Lebanese weather and climate.
If you like this post, please don’t forget to like or share 🙂
And if you would like to subscribe to my channel, you could do so on the button below
Master the dialect / Maitrisez le dialecte
Last modified: January 23, 2016