- it’s hot: fi chob
- it’s really hot: fi ktir chob
- i am warm: ana mchawwab (for man)/ ana mchawbeh (for women)
- i am too warm: ana ktir mchawwab (for man)/ ana ktir mchawbeh (for woman)
- i want to take a shower: baddeh ethamam
- i want cold water: baddeh mayy msa’aa
- take me to the beach: khedneh aal baher (for man)/ khedineh aal baher (for woman)
N.B: today’s temperature in Beirut is 32 degrees at midday.
Watch the lesson on the Lebanese weather and climate.
If you like this post, please don’t forget to like or share
And if you would like to subscribe to my channel, you could do so on the button below
Master the dialect / Maitrisez le dialecte
Last modified: January 23, 2016